Made in Kindness Low Rise ThongThe Underargument
Part of The Underargument's no. 11 For giving // Against losing collection, this thong is a perfect addition to your lingerie drawer, and even offers a message of inspiration for your day.
The norm teaches us to fear generosity. It’ll make us believe that giving, sharing, being vulnerable is depriving ourselves or being taken advantage of.
This underargument will remind you that generosity gives back and it also encourages others to pass it forward. And if that’s not the easiest recipe for a better world, we don’t know what is.
Also, on days when you're not feeling like saving the world, wearing this will just make you feel super cute and that's great too.
- XS fits US size 2/4 (low hip measurement 35-37in)
- S fits US size 4/6 (low hip measurement 37-39in)
- M fits 6/8 (low hip measurement 39-41in)
- L fits 8/10 (low hip measurement 41-43in)
- XL fits 10/12 (low hip measurement 43-45in)
- Low rise fit
- Wide, ribbed elastic waistband for a comfortable fit
- Flat mesh elastic around the leg for a smooth fit under clothes
- Swiss embroidered mesh on the front
- Sienna/terra cotta colored mesh, elastic and embroidery
- Cotton lined gusset
- Made in Madagascar
- Machine wash with delicate detergent in cool water, using a washbag is recommended to protect your pieces and make them last longer. Do not bleach, iron, or tumble dry.
Shop all The Underargument