Honor BalmRosebud Woman
Honor is an all natural vulva and intimate skin moisturizer that hydrates, repairs and calms sensitive and tender skin; providing relief for dryness caused by menopause, hormone changes, pregnancy, chemical irritants, intimate activity and more. It is a whipped oil made to improve skin density, and provides daily moisture for the inner and outer labia. It is Rosebud Woman’s most popular product and a bedside favorite!
Honor is Rosebud Woman’s signature balm. It moisturizes, conditions and replenishes intimate skin. In the jar, it's a thick, translucent unguent, but when placed on the skin it dissolves quickly into a luscious oil, with 10 to 15 minutes of "play time". Honor has a tender scent and a great texture. The full-size jar is generously sized and meant to be used every day, lasting about three months.
- Only available for shipping in the US
- 50ml / 1.7 oz.
- Use Every Night as Part of Your Bedtime Routine
- Moisturizes Vulvar, Labia and Other Intimate Skin
- Improves Skin Resilience and Bounce
- Use to Accelerate Skin Repair and Anytime You're Dry
- Asian Rice
- Drumstick Tree
- Evening Primrose
- False Daisy
- Licorice Root
- White Meadowfoam
- Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate (See Licorice), Beeswax, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triolein
- We recommend that it's kept on the nightstand or bedside table, and used before bed as a self-care ritual: Massage yourself starting at the hip bones, working into the pressure points on the pubic bone, the inner thigh, and the groin, then onto the inner and outer labia and, finally, the inner fold including the clitoris. This is a great time for a little loving affirmation, too! Leave the balm on, allowing its active plant ingredients to work overnight.
- Moms to Be & New Moms: Honor is especially useful for perineal massage prenatally, and on helping tissue to recover postnatally. Perineal massage, even once or twice a week in the last 6 weeks of pregnancy reduces the risk of tears and episiotomies with vaginal births. PS!!! We also like it on cracking nipples, and very dry skin anywhere on the body.
- Menopause: 58% of postmenopausal women report concerns with dryness. Use daily, along with Arouse, to counteract the skin symptoms of menopause.
- Maintaining healthy and supple tissue over time requires loving, reverent attention to our skin’s evolving needs. Key ingredients include Bisabolol, an extract of chamomile, that has had some great studies on its effectiveness in supporting lax and thin tissues, and other ingredients that help with skin repair. Honor was formulated with an ultra-emollient texture. Honor’s plant ingredients repair, hydrate, and rebuild buoyancy.