Black/Nutmeg Glamour Seamed StockingsWhat Katie Did
Black seamed stockings are one of the most iconic items of clothing from the 20th century, instantly adding intrigue and glamour to your ensemble.
Our Glamour Seamed Stockings are made in Italy which is the heart of quality hosiery manufacturing. The seam is crisp, slender and elegant - all the better to show off your pins.
- S/M fits 5'1" to 5'7" / 110-145lbs
- M/L fits 5'5" to 5'11" / 120-175lbs
- Curve fits dress size 14-22 / Thigh 28-36" / 5'1"-5'9"
- Striking contrast seamed stockings with a pure black seam on nutmeg leg (works on a variety of skin tones up to mid-brown) and new, wider welt
- Full contrast with back foot, seam and welt to ensure you stand out in the vintage crowd
- Sheer 15 denier, made from a blend of stretch nylon and elastane for a perfect fit
- Made from stretch nylon and elastane for ease of fit
- Made in Italy, the home of hosiery manufacturing
- Store worn nylons in an old pillowcase so they don’t get snagged in your laundry basket.
- Once a week swish them around in warm water and a little detergent & hang up to dry by the toes--not draped over a chair or other household object! (try a pants/clip coat hanger or one of those multi-clip circular things from a dollar store)
- Once dry, store your nylons in something additional beyond just your drawer - the cellophane bag they came in, tupperware, shoeboxes, etc.
Shop All What Katie Did