Vermillion Pyjama SetYolke
In the middle ages, vermillion was created by grinding down cinnabar - a toxic mercury sulfide mineral - These vermillion pyjamas are also killer, but in a non-toxic kind of way! Take more than one set to mix-match, like Boysenberry or Orchid Cherry.
- XS=0-2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=10-12
- Classic straight leg trousers with silk lined pockets, elasticated waistband & silk ties.
- 94% Silk, 6% Spandex
- Trimmed with a boysenberry silk flat piping
- Silk covered buttons
- Rounded revered collar
- Made in China
- Delicate wash in cool water, hang dry
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale items may be exchanged for other merchandise or store credit.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.