Vermillion Pyjama SetYolke
In the middle ages, vermillion was created by grinding down cinnabar - a toxic mercury sulfide mineral - These vermillion pyjamas are also killer, but in a non-toxic kind of way! Take more than one set to mix-match, like Boysenberry or Orchid Cherry.
- XS=0-2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=10-12
- Classic straight leg trousers with silk lined pockets, elasticated waistband & silk ties.
- 94% Silk, 6% Spandex
- Trimmed with a boysenberry silk flat piping
- Silk covered buttons
- Rounded revered collar
- Made in China
- Delicate wash in cool water, hang dry
Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original packaging with the original tags attached. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear (bottoms), bodysuits, or swimwear.
We urge you to contact our expert staff by phone or through the contact page on this site before making a purchase if you have any questions at all about fit, color, fabric, or anything else. We understand that it can be challenging to purchase lingerie online and would be happy to guide you to something that you love (and will fit perfectly, of course)!
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale and discounted items
- Underwear (bottoms), bodysuits, and swimwear
- Opened packages of hosiery
For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).