Like much of her other work, this gown from Taryn Winters is worthy of heirloom status. An ethereal, whimsical, timeless, Glenda-the-Good-Witch-Vibed work of art. All of the beading is hand-done and the layers of soft tulle feel like a cloud of cotton candy. This gown would be the most magical of bridal gifts, or indulgences for yourself if you are are so inclined.
- S fits up to a US size 6
- Sheer all over
- Light blue Italian tulle gown with white beaded lace appliqué and velvet trim around the neckline
- Zip closure in back
- Made in New York
- Handle with extreme care, extra delicate hand wash and lay flat to dry
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale items may be exchanged for other merchandise or store credit.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.