As legend has it, the Sabines were a tribe whose women were kidnapped by the founding generation of Rome. French painter Jacques-Louis David depicts the scene following the abduction thus: The brave and wise Hersilia, wife of Romulus and daughter of the Sabine leader Titus Tatius, intervenes in the war between the groups, citing their common unity thanks to the marriages and families made up of Romans and Sabines. This also served David as a metaphor for reunification among the people of France following the revolution. Anyway, this bodysuit and its name sure remind us of the power of peace and that an armor of love need only consist of some sheer tulle and glitter.
- Runs small: S=0-2, M=4, L=6-8
- Pull on style bodysuit without snaps in the gusset
- Cotton lined gusset
- Sheer all over with golden glitter and black flocked dots on the front
- 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Made in New York
- Hand wash in cool water with gentle detergent, lay flat to dry. Some glitter may flake off but there is a plenty, don't worry!
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale items may be exchanged for other merchandise or store credit.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.