Morello Kew ThongBordelle
Named after London’s iconic botanical gardens, the Kew range is constructed from a complex embroidered elastic developed exclusively for Bordelle. The design features intricately trailing vines inspired by the elaborate tiling of Leighton House, the V&A and the work of William Morris.
The Kew Thong features statement strapping at the rear, soft sheer mesh and bespoke embroidered elastic that adjusts to perfectly frame your hips. Pair with the matching triangle bra and garters to complete the look.
- S fits up to size 4, M fits up to size 6, L fits up to size 8, XL fits up to size 10
- Adjustable at the hip on both layers of elastic for a customized & comfortable fit
- Model wears size Small: Height 5'9/175cm, Lower hip 93cm, Waist 65cm, Bra size: UK 34B/32C
- 24k gold plated hardware
- Customised Satin Elastic Straps: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane, Delicate Stretch Mesh: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane and Embroidered Elastic: 74% Polyamide, 21% Elastane, 5% Polyester.
- Made in Romania
- Delicate hand wash separately, hang dry
Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase (in store) or receipt (online) on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original packaging with the original tags attached. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear (bottoms), bodysuits, swimwear, or accessories ("Extras," with the exception of garter/suspender belts).
We urge you to contact our expert staff by phone or through the contact page on this site before making a purchase if you have any questions at all about fit, color, fabric, or anything else. We understand that it can be challenging to purchase lingerie online and would be happy to guide you to something that you love (and will fit perfectly, of course)!
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale or discounted items
- Underwear (bottoms), bodysuits, and swimwear
- Opened packages of hosiery
- Accessories (pasties, playsuits, garters, headwear, handcuffs, collars)
For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).