Named after London’s iconic botanical gardens, the Kew range is constructed from a complex embroidered elastic developed exclusively for Bordelle. The design features intricately trailing vines inspired by the elaborate tiling of Leighton House, the V&A and the work of William Morris.
The perfect finishing piece to any Kew set, decadent bespoke elastic accentuates your waist with intricately trailing vine embroidery. Adjustable for comfortable sculpting and fastening at the back with two 24k gold plated swan hooks. Pair with the matching Panel Bodice Bra, Thong, and Garters to complete the look.
- S fits up to size 4, M fits up to size 6, L fits up to size 8, LL fits up to size 10
- Adjustable straps for a customized & comfortable fit
- 4 suspender clips for wear with stockings or garters
- Double swan hooks fastening at centre back
- Model wears size Small: Height 5'9/175cm, Lower hip 93cm, Waist 65cm, Bra size: UK 34B/32C
- 24k gold plated hardware
- Customised Satin Elastic Straps: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane, Delicate Stretch Mesh: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane and Embroidered Elastic: 74% Polyamide, 21% Elastane, 5% Polyester.
- Made in Romania
- Delicate hand wash separately, hang dry
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale items may be exchanged for other merchandise or store credit.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.