Hubertine Hipster Brief
Hubertine Auclert was an early French activist who dedicated her life to the suffragette movement and women's rights, as well as advocating racial equality for the Algerians under French colonial rule. This lace style, while quite delicate, also has a fierceness to it that evokes a passionate and pioneering spirit. With a low rise fit and tap-pant, boy-short-like backside of Italian lace, the Hubertine Hipster Brief is certainly a trailblazer worthy of its namesake. Pair with the matching Triangle Bra or Underwire Bra to complete the look.
- S = 0/2, M=4/6, L=8/10, XL=10/12, XXL=12/14
- Low rise fit
- Full coverage seat
- Flattering on all figures from petite to plus size
- Italian lace and French tulle
- 82% Polyamide 15% Elastane 3% Cotton
- Eco-friendly hardware
- Cotton lined gusset
- Made in France
- Hand wash with delicate detergent, hang dry
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale & discounted items are final sale - no returns or exchanges.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale/discounted items
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.