Foldover Swim Bottoms in WhiteFortnight
Offering the best of both worlds, the versatile Fold-Over bikini bottoms offer a higher cut leg with an elongated waistband that can be folded down to reveal more skin. Constructed with opaque, quick drying matte Italian jersey, with interior lining for added coverage and hold. Pair with the matching Pullover Swim Top.
- S=0-2, M=4-6, L=8-10, XL=10-12
- Can be worn as high waist or low rise style
- Medium seat coverage
- Sturdy zigzag stitches guarantee a secure fit and lean, controlled curves
- Made in Toronto, Canada
- Fabric details:
- Jersey (80% Nylon, 20% Elastane)
- High gauge knit offering excellent compression for shaping and support
- Soft matte finish
- UV resistant, opaque, breathable, moisture wicking, quick drying
- Made in Italy
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with lukewarm water
- Use mild detergent
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear over time. Rinse immediately after use.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the fabric fibers
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear
- Do Not Tumble Dry, Drip Dry In Shade
- Do Not Leave Rolled Up Wet
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softeners Or Bleach
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale items may be exchanged for other merchandise or store credit.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.