First Night CatsuitLa Fille d'O
We've had our eye on this bad gal for years, and now she has an updated design and fit to better serve you and your style. This catsuit is so much more than a layer -- it's a statement of self appreciation, of individualism and avant-garde taste. The deep plunge in back and high neck in front add intrigue and the clever opaque panel up the front make it ideal for playing with transparent dresses. Treat your magical bod to a frame and altar that adds punctuation to its already beautiful poetry.
- Pull on style - no closure hardware or openings at crotch
- Size 1= US dress size 0-2, Size 2= 4-6, Size 3= 8
- La Fille d'O's SOFT TULLE fabric is of the whispering kind. A trustworthy workhorse, providing both a firm hold and the suggestion of what lies underneath. Like honey comb, the structure of the tulle suggests the work of a professional. The repetition of similar shapes, however tiny as they may be, work together to become a solid structure covering your skin as if it were an invention of nature itself.
- Light weight, heavy duty, causing the most intriguing hue of shades over your skin, this fabric is the bee’s knees for your lingerie drawer.
- Made in Belgium at Liebaert and Oeko-tex certified, this is your cue if you are looking for a no nonsense fabric that will last and look the part.
- 89% polyamide, 11% elastane
- Lycra has a short life span for such a performant player, but if you take good care of it, you can make the feeling last. Machine-wash your lingerie in cool water with an organic mild detergent. Use a washing bag to catch microfibers. Do not tumble dry, it saves energy and makes the Lycra last longer.
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale items may be exchanged for other merchandise or store credit.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.