"Déjeuner Horizontal" BraRuban noir
A little bit Mad Max, a little bit Blade Runner, we're here for this futuristic shape shifter from Ruban Noir. Déjeuner Horizontal means horizontal lunch, which of course is a cheeky way of saying sexy lunchtime. This top is also not quite what it seems because it functions perfectly as a bra, with support created by the laminated performance fabric, but also works beautifully as a top, being completely opaque and having badass epaulette details. Pair with the matching brief for an unforgettable look.
- This bra is crafted in an innovative blend of polyamide jersey to minimize seams and optimize support without underwires. The soft but firm polyurethane strips perfectly match the curves of your chest.
- Three fasteners under each arm allow you to adjust for optimal comfort.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- No underwires
- Product name translates to "Horizontal Lunch"
- Jersey Polyamide and elastane
- Hand wash. Drip dry on a hanger or flat. Do not tumble dry. Avoid twists and use of clothespins
Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase (in store) or receipt (online) on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original packaging with the original tags attached. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on underwear (bottoms), bodysuits, swimwear, or accessories ("Extras," with the exception of garter/suspender belts).
We urge you to contact our expert staff by phone or through the contact page on this site before making a purchase if you have any questions at all about fit, color, fabric, or anything else. We understand that it can be challenging to purchase lingerie online and would be happy to guide you to something that you love (and will fit perfectly, of course)!
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale or discounted items
- Underwear (bottoms), bodysuits, and swimwear
- Opened packages of hosiery
- Accessories (pasties, playsuits, garters, headwear, handcuffs, collars)
For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).