Cream & Blue Wilde Soft Wrap Bra
Inspired by the lavish opulence of the Victorian era, the Wilde collection conjures the romantic themes of seduction and rebellion in the eponymous author’s work.
The decadent bespoke embroidery pays homage to a key invention of the time - the X-ray - and illustrates the era’s fascination with the natural world through an abstracted pattern of decaying leaves.
We love the themes of transformation and embrace that this design evokes, making it a perfectly bold bridal or springtime look. Pair with the matching ouvert brief and/or thong.
- S=30D/32C/34B, M=32D/34C, L=34D/36C, XL=34DD/36D
- Adjustable elastic satin strapping provides support and structure to create a personalized fit.
- Adjustable at the waist and leg
- Swan hook closure at sides
- Model wears size Small: Height 5'9/175cm, Bra size: UK 34B/32C
- Bespoke swiss embroidery on supersoft voile in Romantic Cream Blue for luxurious everyday wearability
- Signature satin elastic strapping
- The harness inspired back detail features a 24k gold plated “O” ring and striking centre back strap.
- 24k gold plated hardware
- Customised Satin Elastic Straps (89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane) and Bespoke Embroidered Voile (100% Polyamide)
- Delicate hand wash separately
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale & discounted items are final sale - no returns or exchanges.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale/discounted items
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.