Chime Fest in Fumee/Khaki
Chime Fest, now in this earthy color way, is a perfectly efficient, minimalist bra for those who crave something more interesting and modern from their lingerie drawer. The iconic monowire gives a beautiful aesthetic to your cleavage wihle also providing a supported and natural shape to the breasts. This bra is flexible enough to change with you as your body transforms over time. Highly adjustable bands with cups that flatter both fuller and smaller sizes make this possible. Pair with the matching All Talk or The Magic briefs to complete the set.
- La Fille d'O sizing system is as follows:
- Size 1 = 30C/32B/34A
- Size 2 = 30D/32C/34B/36A
- Size 3 = 32D/34C/36B
- Size 4 = 32DD-E/34D-E/36C-D/38B-C
- Size 5 = 32E-F/34DD-E/36D-E/38C-DD
- Convertible straps can be worn halter style, criss-cross, or straight
- Sizes 4 and 5 have wider straps for added support
- 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
- every piece of the la fille d'O collection is designed and produced in belgium, with lots of love for the female body
- machine wash cold on delicate cycle; do not tumble dry, it makes your lingerie last longer
- due to the delicate nature of this garment, we advise to handle with care
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale & discounted items are final sale - no returns or exchanges.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale/discounted items
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.