Adulting Isn't A Crime Longline BraThe Underargument
This bra is part of the "For stability // against standing still" collection, which offers the mantra:
The norm can make us feel like reaching stability is the end of the road. We forever distract ourselves from what we're actually wanting to build, acting too busy to commit to anything, feel secure or smell the roses. This under argument will remind you to, first of all, not freak out at the sound of the word "commitment," and second, to remember that settling down doesn't mean standing still, holding off on dreams or growth. It could just mean committing to the things and people that make us happy.
Or, it'll just make you look really hot, either way, it's all positive!
Pair with the matching brief or thong to complete the set.
- Runs small, we recommend sizing up one band and cup size
- Longline bra with triangle cups
- Half-moon shaped underwires for a plunge neckline
- Ivory satin elastic on neck and underarm for a comfortable fit
- Longline band with boning for support
- Hook & eye closure at back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Soft striped mustard, Sienna and black waistband elastic
- Ivory Italian mesh
- Gold color hardware
- Made in Madagascar
- Machine wash with delicate detergent in cool water, using a washbag is recommended to protect your pieces and make them last longer. Do not bleach, iron, or tumble dry.
Shop all The Underargument