Adjustable Maillot in ScarletFortnight
This minimalist Maillot conjures a mirage of a Baywatch character jogging through the desert, to guide you from summer's heat to the paradise of the pool. Dive into sultry dreams head first.
- Square neckline and low cut back
- Bonded straps are adjustable for a customized fit
- Internal shelf bra provides added coverage and support
- Full bottom coverage
- Sturdy zigzag stitches guarantee a secure fit and lean, controlled curves
- Wear as your favorite swimsuit or style as a bodysuit
- Made in Toronto, Canada
- Jersey (80% Nylon, 20% Elastane): High gauge knit offering excellent compression for shaping and support with a soft matte finish. UV resistant, opaque, breathable, moisture wicking, quick drying, made in Italy.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with lukewarm water
- Use mild detergent
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear over time. Rinse immediately after use.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the fabric fibres
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear
- Do Not Tumble Dry, Drip Dry In Shade
- Do Not Leave Rolled Up Wet
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softeners Or Bleach
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery on unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and otherwise sellable merchandise in its original condition with the original tags attached. Sale items may be exchanged for other merchandise or store credit.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
How to make a return or exchange:
- Email us for a return authorization. Please include your name and/or order number.
- We will respond with instructions for returning, and temporarily, in the interest of public health, a return shipping label for you to print at home if you would prefer not to leave home during the COVID-19 quarantine measures.