Honor BalmRosebud Woman
Honor is an all natural vulva and intimate skin moisturizer that hydrates, repairs and calms sensitive and tender skin; providing relief for dryness caused by menopause, hormone changes, pregnancy, chemical irritants, intimate activity and more. It is a whipped oil made to improve skin density, and provides daily moisture for the inner and outer labia. It is Rosebud Woman’s most popular product and a bedside favorite!
Honor is Rosebud Woman’s signature balm. It moisturizes, conditions and replenishes intimate skin. In the jar, it's a thick, translucent unguent, but when placed on the skin it dissolves quickly into a luscious oil, with 10 to 15 minutes of "play time". Honor has a tender scent and a great texture. The full-size jar is generously sized and meant to be used every day, lasting about three months.
- Only available for shipping in the US
- 50ml / 1.7 oz.
- Use Every Night as Part of Your Bedtime Routine
- Moisturizes Vulvar, Labia and Other Intimate Skin
- Improves Skin Resilience and Bounce
- Use to Accelerate Skin Repair and Anytime You're Dry
- Asian Rice
- Drumstick Tree
- Evening Primrose
- False Daisy
- Licorice Root
- White Meadowfoam
- Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate (See Licorice), Beeswax, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triolein
- We recommend that it's kept on the nightstand or bedside table, and used before bed as a self-care ritual: Massage yourself starting at the hip bones, working into the pressure points on the pubic bone, the inner thigh, and the groin, then onto the inner and outer labia and, finally, the inner fold including the clitoris. This is a great time for a little loving affirmation, too! Leave the balm on, allowing its active plant ingredients to work overnight.
- Moms to Be & New Moms: Honor is especially useful for perineal massage prenatally, and on helping tissue to recover postnatally. Perineal massage, even once or twice a week in the last 6 weeks of pregnancy reduces the risk of tears and episiotomies with vaginal births. PS!!! We also like it on cracking nipples, and very dry skin anywhere on the body.
- Menopause: 58% of postmenopausal women report concerns with dryness. Use daily, along with Arouse, to counteract the skin symptoms of menopause.
- Maintaining healthy and supple tissue over time requires loving, reverent attention to our skin’s evolving needs. Key ingredients include Bisabolol, an extract of chamomile, that has had some great studies on its effectiveness in supporting lax and thin tissues, and other ingredients that help with skin repair. Honor was formulated with an ultra-emollient texture. Honor’s plant ingredients repair, hydrate, and rebuild buoyancy.
Due to the intimate and delicate nature of our products, we have a limited returns policy. Please make sure you have read and understand it before making a purchase.
Additionally, this is a very small business with a limited inventory, often carrying only one of each available size in a particular style. We also care deeply about the environmental impact of excessive shipping. Please consider these factors when placing your order if you do not intend to keep what you've ordered. We are available and eager to help you find the right fit, color, style, etc. so please do not hesitate to reach out for personalized customer service! If we can't answer right away we'll always follow up with your provided contact information within 24 hours.
Requested returns must meet the following criteria:
1. Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and otherwise in their original condition with all original tags attached and with original packaging if applicable.
2. No makeup, deodorant, or other soiling present
3. No odors, including but not limited to body odor, perfume, or smoke
4. Is not a final sale item.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale/discounted items
- Bottoms (underwear/panties)
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
If item(s) meet the above criteria, the following additional conditions apply to return your online order:
You must notify us within 5 days of delivery if you wish to return your order. Item(s) must be in the mail no more than 7 days after delivery. Email us at email@example.com and include your name and order number in the subject line.
We can send you a return label for your convenience if you wish. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund if accepted. We can provide you an estimate upon request, which is dependent on the weight and size of the return package. If you choose to arrange your own shipping, we strongly encourage you to send with a tracking number as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Refunds will be made to the original payment method only.
Refunds are processed after the items have been received in store and processed for salability. If it is determined that the item has been worn or damaged we will contact you to find out if you would like the item(s) returned back to you.
If the return is accepted we will issue your refund within 48 hours of receipt of the items. Depending on your payment method, you may not see the funds back in your account for up to 10 business days after we initiate the refund. Please contact your bank for any issues after you've received your refund notice from our store.