Erika BodysuitAdina Reay
The Erika bodysuit is a versatile styling piece to layer as part of your outfit or wear alone as a boudoir style. Featuring a luscious animal inspired lace, the design is specially fitted for a fuller chested frame, true to the brand's mission. The full coverage bodysuit has just the right amount of sheerness for a subtle hint at the skin below, and is finished with an elegant puff shoulder.
The tonal effect of the lace, which combines blackest black with highlights of deep chocolate, elevates the look. Looks great with Fran or Kiki layered underneath for extra support.
- XS fits 28-30 bands, DD-E cups, dress size 0-2
- S fits 32-34 bands, DD-E cups, dress size 4-6
- M fits 34-36 bands, DD-E cups, dress size 8-10
- L fits 36-38 bands, DD-E cups, dress size 10-12
- High neck and back design for full coverage
- Long sleeves
- Brief style bottom
- Elasticated legs for ease of movement
- Fastens with a long zip up the back
- Cotton lined gusset
- Made in England
- Hand wash in cool water with delicate detergent, hang dry.
Shop All Adina Reay
Due to the intimate and delicate nature of our products, we have a limited returns policy. Please make sure you have read and understand it before making a purchase.
Additionally, this is a very small business with a limited inventory, often carrying only one of each available size in a particular style. We also care deeply about the environmental impact of excessive shipping. Please consider these factors when placing your order if you do not intend to keep what you've ordered. We are available and eager to help you find the right fit, color, style, etc. so please do not hesitate to reach out for personalized customer service! If we can't answer right away we'll always follow up with your provided contact information within 24 hours.
Requested returns must meet the following criteria:
1. Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and otherwise in their original condition with all original tags attached and with original packaging if applicable.
2. No makeup, deodorant, or other soiling present
3. No odors, including but not limited to body odor, perfume, or smoke
4. Is not a final sale item.
Final sale items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Sale/discounted items
- Bottoms (underwear/panties)
- Hosiery including socks, stockings, tights & leggings
- Body accessories including pasties, headwear, cuffs & collars
- For hygiene reasons, all returns are subject to rejection upon inspection of the item(s).
If item(s) meet the above criteria, the following additional conditions apply to return your online order:
You must notify us within 5 days of delivery if you wish to return your order. Item(s) must be in the mail no more than 7 days after delivery. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order number in the subject line.
We can send you a return label for your convenience if you wish. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund if accepted. We can provide you an estimate upon request, which is dependent on the weight and size of the return package. If you choose to arrange your own shipping, we strongly encourage you to send with a tracking number as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Refunds will be made to the original payment method only.
Refunds are processed after the items have been received in store and processed for salability. If it is determined that the item has been worn or damaged we will contact you to find out if you would like the item(s) returned back to you.
If the return is accepted we will issue your refund within 48 hours of receipt of the items. Depending on your payment method, you may not see the funds back in your account for up to 10 business days after we initiate the refund. Please contact your bank for any issues after you've received your refund notice from our store.