Matilda Quarter Cup BasqueStudio Pia
“Matilda’s sheer panelling adorns your body in decadent jewels, trimmed with silk strapping for a truly indulgent look.” - Pia, Creative Director
The ultimate showstopper, let the Matilda Quarter Cup Basque envelop you in shimmering splendor. This daring quarter cup style is crafted from panels of ornately embroidered tulle, lavishly adorning your body with golden chains and opulent jewels, exposing glimpses of skin below. Pia's new opulent Mulberry peace silk complements the ornate embroidery, with their signature 24k gold plated hardware completing the regal ensemble.
Pair with the Matilda Strap Thong and Clea garters or wear alone as a daring ouvert.
- Size 1 fits 30C/32B/34A cups and 0-2 dress
- Size 2 fits 30D/32C/34B cups and 2-4 dress
- Size 3 fits 30DD/32D/34C cups and 4-6 dress
- Size 4 fits 32DD/34D/36C cups and 6-8 dress
- Size 5 fits 32E/34DD/36D cups and 8-10 dress
- Size 6 fits 32F/34E/36DD cups and 10-12 dress
- Size 7 fits 34F/36E/38DD cups and 12-14 dress
- Quarter cup offering only partial breast coverage. Nipples are likely to be fully exposed - model imagery has been edited to avoid digital censorship
- Silk wrapped adjustable multiway shoulder straps
- Silk wrapped adjustable back straps
- Silk wrapped adjustable suspender and harness straps
- Back clasp fastenings
- Quarter cup basque with underwire
- Embroidered sheer tulle
- Embroidery placement may vary from imagery
- Trimmed with mulberry pink/purple cruelty-free, organic, stretch silk satin
- 24k gold plated hardware
- Ethically crafted in Romania
- Embroidered Tulle 79% PES 21% PA
- Organic Peace Silk Satin 95% SE 5% EA
- Studio Pia collections are constructed to a high quality using some of the finest materials, including cruelty-free organic peace silk, delicate embroidered tulle, and 24k gold plated zamak hardware.
- Some natural imperfections may be found in the weave of the silk due to the nature of the material, as well as some slight color variation as a result of the small-batch dye process used.
- Wash by hand in cool water with similar colors using a mild detergent, and then dry flat. Do not machine wash or tumble dry any Studio Pia pieces as this may damage your lingerie and shorten its life span. We also recommend washing and storing your delicate pieces separately to any items that might snag them, such as those with embellishment or hooks.