Sabine ThongTaryn Winters
As legend has it, the Sabines were a tribe whose women were kidnapped by the founding generation of Rome. French painter Jacques-Louis David depicts the scene following the abduction thus: The brave and wise Hersilia, wife of Romulus and daughter of the Sabine leader Titus Tatius, intervenes in the war between the groups, citing their common unity thanks to the marriages and families made up of Romans and Sabines. This also served David as a metaphor for reunification among the people of France following the revolution. Anyway, this set and its name sure remind us of the power of peace and that an armor of love need only consist of some sheer tulle and glitter. Pair with the matching demi bra.
- Runs small: S=00-0, M=2-4, L=6-8
- Low rise fit hits at hipline
- Cotton lined gusset
- Sheer all over with golden glitter and black flocked dots on the front
- 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Made in New York
- Hand wash in cool water with gentle detergent, lay flat to dry. Some glitter may flake off but there is a plenty, don't worry!
Shop All Taryn Winters